7 Places to Propose Around the World


Being in love is the best feeling in the entire world and its feel like in heaven when you have found the perfect partner. Partners who love each other deeply can correlate to things that have never been spoken. People in love only product love with two simple ingredients. One is trust, and the other one is independence. Being in love does not necessarily means you lose your independence. The feeling of liberation is what makes one cope as a healthy couple.

I am single but haven’t closed my options to fall in love. Off course I am not in search to find my partner, but I am waiting patiently for her to just come along my way. I feel love is a significant thing and I cannot keep sharing with multiple individuals. I may sound defending but believe me, it’s not the case. Anyway, are you in love and wish to propose to your partners and you wish to choose the perfect city? Then worry not. I may be single, but since I have traveled to a lot of cities, I have picked up seven best cities to propose around the world. But before you pop out the big question answer me the following this, will you?
  • Does your partner express his/her feels both emotionally and physically?
  •  Does your partner share his/her pursuits and activities to you in person?
  •  Does your partner satisfy your emotional needs just like the way you want?
  •  Does your partner have the level of understanding to personal feelings in the relationship that you have?
  •   Does your partner show you the level of efforts and compassion you take to make the relationship work?
  •  Does your partner love you the way you love him/her?

If the answer to all the above question is yes then my friend its time you get down on your knees and propose marriage, because your partner is a god-sent angel. Here are my top 7 suggestions for you to ask your partner to spend the rest of your life together

Svalbard, Norway

If candlelight dinners and fireworks are too overrated then how about you travel to Svalbard and propose your partner amongst the northern lights. To all the star-crossed lovers here my favorite place in Norway for an ideal proposal and it is Svalbard. Northern lights can be your perfect backdrop and the firework for your big day. I would suggest a proposal between November and February when the sky is perfectly illuminated for you to pop your big question.

New York City, USA

What better way to propose the love of your life if not in New York? Be in amongst the crowded space of the Empire State Building or in the middle of nature surrounded Bow Bridge in Central Park, New York City is the by far the most romantic city in the world. The picturesque landscape of the city along with the charm and the love for your partner, that’s all it needs for you to pop the fundamental question of your life.

Verona, Italy

I feel Verona is the pilgrimage of all the romantic couples in the world. It’s filled with the classic history of romance and is the perfect city for a complete proposal. Within the vicinity of Verona are written the greatest love stories the world always takes inspiration. I love Verona anyway. If you ask for my suggestion, then Juliet’s Balcony is the perfect place to propose your partner. It’s the place where couples from all around the work come to swear for an eternal blessing. So I guess a Verona proposal needs nothing Juliet’s Balcony.

Paris, France

To all those who read my blog religiously, you must be aware of how much emphasis I put on Paris for being the most romantic city in the world. A Paris proposal such a cliché but when you get on your knees to pop the big question to your partner, the world illuminates in the City of Lights. I would suggest you book a hotel that has the view of the Eiffel Tower. Have a balcony seated private candlelight dinner and when the time is perfect, propose your partner, leaving them astonished. Trust me there’s a reason to why Paris is tagged as the best place to propose, and it’s because of the entire aura of romance.

Venice, Italy

Ah! Imagine sitting on a boat admiring the Italian architecture, the palazzos, and canal route, and suddenly you see your partner on their knees with a ring, asking you the biggest question that makes you enter the new phase of your life? Isn’t that romantic? Venice is a no-brainer when it comes to being the best city in Europe to propose. Venice is so filled with love that even the coldest-hearted partner would want to fall in love with you and marry immediately. Such is the charm of the city. What’s the wait now?

Queenstown, New Zealand

Queenstown is filled with a lot of outdoor adventures. You can propose your partner here in the most adventurous way. The best thrilling proposal way would be to hire a hot air balloon and up above the world so high, and you can pop your question in the most Hollywood manner. The gorgeous view of the Queenstown and the perfect sunset will serve as the best way to confess your love.

Cong, Ireland

Cong is the token for all the lovers around the world. From landmarks beaming romance through its art and architecture, Cong is the perfect city to propose in Ireland. Just drive from Westport and book a hotel in this small village. Roam around the stone monuments made during the Neolithic era and propose your partner in the most romantic way. I could suggest any medieval castle or structure for the proposal. It just adds the perfect glow to state your romance on the Irish soil. 

These are my top 7 places to propose around the world. Remember keeping it steady and straightforward is the actual trick to make your big day special. I understand that an international proposal might cost you more, this is why I suggest you book international flights on Cheapbestfares. Like I always tell, it is only here that I find airline tickets with jumbo discounts. Do not wait for any until you save money to give your partner the most romantic way of proposing for marriage. Rather book international flight deals with Cheapbestfares and get going on the perfect proposal you have been planning for so long.


Comments

Popular Posts